Teardrop Pallet Rack
Teardrop Pallet Rack, also known as Rivet Pallet Rack, belongs to the pallet rack. Compared with the Conventional Pallet Rack, the connector of the Rivet racking is rivets rather than hooks. Rivet rack enjoys all the advantages of Conventional Pallet Rack and is equipped with simple structure. It consists of upright, beam, H bracing, D bracing and nuts and bolts.
Revit Pallet Rack (Teardrop Type) is one of the most economical and efficient way to store pallets or bulk boxes. It maximizes the valuable storage space in your warehouse.
Revit Pallet Rack (Teardrop Type) is widely used in a variety of storage applications. With different warehouse layouts, it is used for very narrow aisle rack, drive in rack, double deep rack, carton flow rack, and shuttle pallet rack etc. Its applications include bulk storage, carpet storage, drum storage, cable reel storage, retail rack, racking supported mezzanines etc.
Upright with Beam of Revit Pallet Rack
Different Upright Protectors and Frame Crash Barriers of Revit Pallet Rack
Mesh Decks and Spacers of Revit Pallet Rack
Connectors, Foot Plates and Support Bars (Before Powder Coated) of Revit Pallet Rack
Features & Adventages:
1. Revit structure has strong ability to resist shear. So there is no stretch, no crack during the beam connector processing.
2. For revit beam connector, stress to upright holes is vertical downward. Stamping beam connector is made through stretching material to hook shape by punch. It can meet the needs of normal temperature. But in cold storage environment, when the weight of loading. The connection between stamping beam connectors and upright holes is dolt connection, so force is dolt stress.
3. For Revit Beam Connector, it can match different thickness upright. For example, 4mm thickness neck Revit can be used to upright from 2mm to 3.5mm. Beams can be used in exchange. Easy to store and adjust. For Stamping beam connector, different stamping beam connectors need to match different thickness uprights, so the craft need to be adjust during the production process. So one beam can’t suitable to different uprights, which makes the commonality of stamping beams is not strong.
4. Two beam connectors are the same on one beam, so beam can be installed to upright even when it turns 180 degree in vertical. So no need to change the welding position, just make a 180 degree turn, it can meet the needs of bottom beam or upper beam using. For Stamping beam connector, the stamping beam connectors are hung in one direction, so when customers need bottom beam and upper beam, it can’t be realized by just turning 180 degree. That means there will be at least two kinds of beams in customers’ order, which is not convenient for their installation.
5. According to different requirements, Revit beam connector can be made with different suitable materials, which is not restricted by craft. For example, using low temperature resisting material in cold storage environment. According to different load capacity requirement, Revit beam connector can be made with material in suitable thickness. The using of stamping beam connector is limited by material. As it is made through stretching material to hook shape by punch, so only choosing material with good tensile properties. For example, SPHC material with thickness 3.5 mm or less is used.
Production Management and Services
2. Raw materials suppliers are selected prudently. Selected Q235 rolled steel strips are tested and the physical properties must meet our internal standards.
3. The raw material thickness must fall within the specified tolerance.
4. The samples of each batch of raw materials are kept for 5 years for quality traceability.
5. Each batch of raw material is tested for tensile strength, yield strength, and elongation at break. Test reports are kept in our QA system and traceable. Batch sampling rate has rosen from 50% to 100%.
6. Only experienced workers and operators are employed, followed by our internal professional training.
7. Each process of production is guided and instructed by our technical department.
8. QA is incorporated into each and every production process. Only qualified products will flow into the next process.
9. The maximum load of each type of our standardized products is tested, complemented with random sample load test for finished products.
10. Load test for non-standardized products is carried out for each batch.
We provide standard packaging and small bundle retail packaging, as requested.
The design is an essential part of the process.
iRacking provides you a complete design matching your needs free of charge.